Rear Camber arms Genesis 1st gen
Top Rear (camber arm) : Spherical bearing welded to a 4130 chromoly steel bend tubing for frame clearance and extra rigidity, coupled to a chromoly adjuster and rod ends with stainless steel spacer.
From: 325 $
Professionnaly tig welded, chromoly and steel contruction, Spherical bearing welded to a 4130 chromoly steel bend tubing for frame clearance and extra rigidity. It was coupled with a forged chromoly threaded adjuster and rod end. Design for the track and street. Genesis Coupe specific.
- Heavy duty Chromoly rod end with PTFE lining
- Strong and cheap to replace COM10T bearing
- Strong 4130 tube design arm
- Fully adjustable with a chromoly adjuster
- Chromoly steel adapter
- Powdercoated in house for better results
- Included with the 1st gen Genesis coupe rear kit with coilover conversion