Nissan 350Z – G35 Super Angle Kit
Extrem angle kit for your 350z g35 drift car. All of the angle you could need
From: 2,793 $
Competition kit. We walk the thine line between strength and lite weight. Once you will have relocated the rack and pinion G35 RACK RELOCATION you will have access to all the usable steering angle you can possibly have.
Starting at the top of the kit, the Upper Control Arm was made simple, 4130 light and strong tube mated to the chassis through strong, silent and reliable IGUS bushing it will stay maintenance free for a few season. Some minor caster adjustment can be done. At the upper ball joint, a simple COM10T bearing will connect it to the knuckle.
- Light chromoly tubing
- Maintenance free setup
- Bolt it and forget it type of design
- Reliability, weight and strength
- Caster adjustment built in
The knuckle was design to accommodate most wheel on the marker. It retains the manufacturer wheel bearing, and same brake mounting pattern. We strategically incorporated a brake line mount on both side of the knuckle, within the structure of the reinforcement plates.
- 1’’ drop knuckle, to correct the rollcenter
- 9 ackerman position setting, for precise handling
- Supplied with all necessary hardware including hubb olts
- Brand new taper pine design for the balljoint, won’t loosen up, stiffer and over all stronger
- Wheel clearance
Lower control arm, New and stronger design for 2023, it now as a bigger trailing arms for a big increase in stiffness, but with no interference whatsoever with the wheels at full lock. The same 70deg of steering angle can be achieved. A simple suspension mount, on a solid COM10T bearing will keep everything in place.
- New ball joint design, COM12T bearing with a taper pine and proper hight strenght bolt and nut
- Rigid design
- Adjustable in both camber and caster directly on car, no dismantle required